Rock the Pavement

Welcome to my Happy World. Don't feed the bears.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nicities first

Where were you when you met Cthulu?

I was in Back Bay station trying to not kill the Amtrack driver that was blowing a ridiculously loud horn in a very cramped narrow platform. There, bundled up like some tragic hobo (my fashion sense never does get any better btw) I read against the column about Cthulu and the wonders of the Necronomicon. {Lovecraft is great once you get past the stylized 80 year old writing.}

It seemed like such a pleasant idea that day when I was sure my hearing was gone once the train took off to think of Cthulu waiting at the end of the tunnel to eat the stupid engine car.

I wonder where these guys were when they first discovered the Great Old Ones?

No comments: